Video Marketing on Digital and Social Media
- Without any doubt that social media video marketing is an important part of a successful, long-term content marketing strategy.
- There’s been Associate in alimentary explosion of growth in video on social media in recent years.
- Views of branded video content have enhanced ninety nine on YouTube and 258% on Facebook between 2016 and 2017.
- On Twitter, a video Tweet is 6x a lot of seemingly to be retweeted than a photograph Tweet.
- Not just only to YouTube, video marketing is soon becoming the future of content marketing on social/digital media. As per digital media continues to become the focal point of most companies’ marketing focus and budgeting, video or content marketing is increasingly being employed across social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
More and much video is consumed on YouTube than any other social network. Over one billion hours of video area unit watched daily on YouTube in eighty eight countries in seventy six languages, per YouTube’s statistics. YouTube is additionally the world’s second-largest program when its parent company Google.YouTube has tremendous reach, however finding individuals with such a big amount of alternative videos vying for eyeballs is that the difficult half.Yet, marketers find overwhelming success on YouTube.Out of the eighty seven % of marketers United Nations agency have printed video content on YouTube, a walloping eighty % found it to be a good strategy. Let’s look at a few of those companies who are hitting the mark.
People love Instagram. For many individuals, it’s an alternative to info overload. There’s a teasing simplicity of gazing at visual content while not having to scan. Even though it’s not the most important social network, a lot of users like it the best.A recent Forbes article entitled “Why Instagram is that the high Social Platform For Engagement” stone-broke the network’s success all the way down to its extremely visual nature and ease, that conjointly works great on mobile. The stats on the network are impressive. Almost all company uses Instagram for video marketing. There area unit 800 million monthly actives, 500 million daily actives and 250 million daily stories actives, according to Instagram company data.Marketers are loving it, too.Of the fifty one % of marketers United Nations agency have used Instagram video, 88 percent found it to be an effective strategy.
While Instagram is devilish and typically funny, it’s still stylish and polished. Not so with our next social network. Snapchat captures the fun of drawing a mustache on someone while they’re sleeping. There’s a playful (sometimes prankster) humor, which many of the most successful Snapchat videos capture. And it’s definitely off the cuff.There’s a raw quality to Snapchat that’s all a part of the fun.If you’re thinking that’s not what huge brands and heavy businesses do, you’re dead wrong.Check out some of the most credible businesses colouring outside the lines with Snapchat video.
Like Snapchat, the ideal length of a Twitter video marketing should not exceed one minute. Brands will also benefit from the observation that 90% of videos on Twitter are viewed on mobile phones, so keeping a mobile-friendly approach in mind while creating videos will give you good results. Businesses should ideally focus on branding rather than promotion while sharing their video content as viewers mostly use Twitter for information gathering