UX is a creative practice that revolves around the design context with features, functionalities, and specifications. It includes Interface, Interaction, Usability, and environment variables in order to offer users a great design experience. User Experience is all about Vision, Design, and Delivery. Through these three elements, it becomes easy to move ahead towards success.
- Usability Testing - Observe how your target users complete important tasks and identify design problems and fixes. Cantonese, English, and Mandarin test moderation available.
- Usability Review - Identify potential problems with your product by assessing its compliance with industry-standard usability guidelines, usability heuristics, and professional experience.
- Competitive Analysis - Avoid your competitors’ mistakes and do what they do better.
- In-Depth Interview - Understand your target users’ behaviors, needs, expectations, and concerns.
- Contextual Inquiry - Identify your target users’ behaviors, needs, expectations, and concerns in real environments.
- Remote Usability Testing - Affordably observe how overseas target users complete important tasks and identify design problems and fixes.
And if you have any comments or questions about this article, contact us.